Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work

The other day I found a quote about work. It says:

" I don't like work, but what I like about work is the chance to know my myself..."

I forgot the man behind those words but I find it amzing. It is true! I find myself getting attached to this quote. I myself doesn't like work. I've tried working before and I find myself quitting. Not because I'm no good for that job, but because I don't find myself in that job. So I'd rather quit, than keep moving without being on the track.


I'm not looking for a high paying job. I just want to find myself enjoying the job that I will be landing on in the near future. I want to find a job that will suit my personality, where I will find self-improvements, and a job where I could find the passion of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment