Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thursday Morning...

I woke up so early just like the other days, but the thing is I don't have a duty today. So here, I am online once again and blogging. Yesterday, I was trying to write something, but too bad I'm experiencing a writer's block that's why I couldn't finish that blog entry. I just saved it as a draft, probably I'll post it once I get to think of an ending to that post.

Today, a lot of thoughts are coming into my mind... "my desires in life"... I'll talk about this one by one...

[+] Playing Piano: When I was in high school, I used to go for a Piano class near our house. I attended several session but then I stopped. Why? because I just can't find time in my busy schedule. I will continue it anyway, after my graduation next year. I think its a good way of releasing tension when your playing an instrument, so yeah I will continue my piano class. I remember that my teacher told me that I'm a fast learner, yay! that means its not too late for me to learn it.

[+] To be a writer/director: I discover my writing talent when I was in grade school. I've written a script for a classroom play. And then in high school, with the help of Kuya Efren (he wrote the script) I've directed a classroom play. And in college, I've also made a script base on a story for the theater festival and also became one of the director. So yeah, I like to write something depending on my mood. But to be specific I want to write scripts for a play. And I also wanted to have my own book. Hopefully, in the near future I could have written one.

[+] Photography : I super love cameras! I love photos! I want to be the model or the person behind the camera. I would also like to enter a photography class if I were given a chance, but I think its quite expensive. So, probably i won't ever get the chance to attend a class anyway. :(

[+] Singer/Dancer/Actress : Yeah! I love to sing, dance & above all act. I would love to join a formal class about this but once again I don't have money so I won't be able to attend one. Therefore, I just have to join our school activities so that I could practice and develop my talent (if i really do have talent). :p
[+] To be a Disc Jock (DJ) : I just realized that I want to be one when I started listening to RX Monster Radio. I find the DJ thing a cool stuff. Yeah! So I want to be one someday! :) Who knows I might get the chance to be one. :)

[+] To be a chef of my own kitchen : My mom and my sister is good when it comes to cooking. I know how to cook but then compared to them, I'm still no good. That maybe is the reason behind why I studied so hard and be my best in technology class, which is Food trades. Wherein, I became the Best in Food Trades for 3 consecutive years in high school. I wanted to prove that I can be like my mom and sister who cooks delicious foods. Nowadays, I don't cook not unless I'm alone and I have no choice but to cook my own food. :)


[+] To drive my own car : I don't have a car of my own, but hopefully once I have my own job I'll buy one. I know its so "mababaw" to be one of my desires. But you know I find it cool seeing a woman drive whether its a motorcycle or a car, or a truck. I wanted to ask my brother to teach me how to drive since he has a car, but I bet he won't teach me because he'll be thinking na "magagasgasan ko yung car niya".


[+] To be an Operating Room Nurse/ Dialysis Nurse/ Anesthetist Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse : If i have to specialized in Nursing, that is any from above mention. It's not because of the high pay that I could earn, but rather because it is my passion. It's the area I find myself most interested with. I find myself enjoying the area no matter how challenging it is to be there.
[+] To be a Surgeon : For me, the real doctors are surgeons. You cut and you suture. You really save lives! If ever I'll get to earn extra money, I will pursue my dreams of becoming a surgeon. Actually, I was inspired to be one whenever I watched Grey's Anatomy and when I was assigned at the OR. Oh shocks! I remember Dr. G! the surgeon that I super crush! Anyway, I find it amazing and exciting whenever I get to assist in one of the operations. It is bloody red! but seeing the internal organs of a human being is something interesting to learn, not everyone is given a chance to see one for real. :)

Oh well... that's all folks! till here!

keep reading my blog to know the different side of Me!
xoxo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment