Saturday, April 18, 2009

How Cruel Of Me...


I hate it! I just lied to him. I didn't told him that I was really waiting for him, that's why I made myself busy and stay up a bit late in my time last night hoping he'll be on...


It was sunday morning here, and I saw him online. We had a small chat and that's it. When he's about to go he said "sorry" and I asked him "why"? he told me because "You were hoping I'll be on tonight, but I have to go quickly..." (it wasn't the exact words he said but it was sort of like that) I immediately told him that it wasn't him that I was talking about in my status message in facebook. Oh my! I don't know why I denied the fact that he was really the one I was pertaining to in that status message. I really felt so bad about it. I wanted to tell him out loud that "Yes, I am waiting for you", but I didn't! How come when it comes to him I'm so weak and fragile.


I'm scared he'll find out that I'm starting to like him. It's really weird because I don't know anything much about him. I don't understand myself why am I feeling this way for him. I'm not sure if this is true and if it is I hope this will be forever, until forever ends. I'm just not sure if he likes me that way that's why I'll rather keep this feeling from him. Unless he's the one who gets to open up about this. yaY! (Stop dreamin' Kylie!)


I super like him! He's way far better than _ _ _ _. I'm sure of it! He is a good guy! That's how I see him. He completes my day! Yeah! seriously!

oh well... I'd better stop here...


"Wise men said only fools rush in... But I can't help fallin' in love with you..."
"A thousand pair of eyes may speak of overwhelming admiration over you and sometimes, it could be flattering, sometimes it draws a smile on your face. But at the end of the day, no matter how many people express such adoration, you'd still want to be with that person who doesn't only see you as someone to be praised, but someone who, despite seeing your weaknesses, still embraces and kisses you and shares your laughter and pains...Six billion people and all you need is one.." ^_^


till my next blog...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment