Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Hope...

Wow! Super nabuhayan ako ng loob when I get to talk to Ate Gigi through facebook. She was a former flight attendant, so I asked her a few questions that I have in mind about her job before.
If you guys are not aware, I wanted to take up Tourism before but because of some reasons I ended up in Nursing. I don't have regrets naman in tooking up Nursing, I can still be a flight nurse naman eh since madaming landing jobs ang Nursing.
The very basic reason why I wanted to be a flight attendant before is that I wanted to travel in different places around the globe.
My dreams of becoming a flight attendant faded when some people here are telling me that "dapat your eye vision is normal" etc. I lost hope of becoming one because my eye vision is not normal na, its not 20-20! I used to wore an eye glasses when I was in first year high school but some people at school thinks I'm a genius so I never wore that eye glasses again kahit I'm having a hard time reading na. Haha I just make sure na I get to seat in front of the class para I won't have a hard time when it comes to lecture.
So back to Ate Gigi, I asked her.... "Ate Gigi, is it true na dapat malinaw mata mo kapag flight attendant ka?" and she told me na its not necessary naman daw, you could wear contact lenses naman. And boom! a sudden rush of blood over me! I still have a chance!!! I super wanted to jump out of happiness nung nalaman ko yun.
Because of that I have made a new plan for my future. Haha! After I graduate next year and pass the local board, I will took up the NCLEX and whatever exams I needed to take to be an RN. And then I will specialized as an Operating Room Nurse or Dialysis Nurse, and then I have to take an IV training. And then I'm going to submit whatever requirements sa mga airlines. And from then on, kung ano unang dumating na job for me I will grab it agad. If unang dumating yung flight attendant I will work for 5 years siguro. I think sa 5 years na yun I would be able to travel in different places na with pay pa! haha Wag lang babagsak yung plane! hehehe And after 5 years I'm going to stick to nursing for the rest of my life. Hehe But just in case mauna yung Nursing Career ko, hmm oh well I have to stick to it forever na.
Actually, in whatever angle ko tignan mas malaki ang salary sa Nursing career ko. Pero kasi happiness naman is not about the money your earning eh. It's about reaching your goals in life. Yeah! yun ay para sa akin, so walang kokontra! hehe
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment