Thursday, April 16, 2009

House for Sale?

My 3rd blog for the day...
We are selling our house because of some personal reason. Only my super close friends knows why. Oh well, I just hope that before the 1st half of the year somebody will buy our house. Seriously, I'm not sure if this is right, I just remember what Johnny has told me yesterday... "there is no right nor wrong decision". I don't want to leave our house, that's a fact. This is the place where I spent almost 20 years of my life. However, this is the only way to continue our life. Probably if you are good in guessing you might know now why we have to sell our house. But I bet you won't find the real reason behind, not unless you will have the courage to ask it from me.
Where was I? oh yeah! so as I was saying... All the nice and the not-so nice moments of my life was spent here in our house. I seriously need a miracle to be able to save our house at the same time our lives! Before it's too late...
I really can't imagine things have to end up this way. A lot of life challenges are on our way. And sometimes you have to sacrifice something in order to continue life.
Oh my! what a stressor!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment