Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mantra's

It's almost 1 in the morning here, and yet I still couldn't get myself to sleep. I'm so tired from the walking here and there but I don't feel sleepy at all. I just found myself opening the YouTube and searching for songs and then suddenly I'm surprised that I was typing in the search box "mantra/s".
My friend Mara used this topic for her teaching demo on our Strategy class last semester, and we even do the "mantra" thing after the lecture. But some of my classmates didn't took the activity seriously that's why I was influenced and I'm sort of giggling while doing it in class. So here comes Johnny, a good friend of mine, who introduced the chanting thing. I remember when we watched together a YouTube mantra through yahoo chat, well this time I took the "mantra" thing more seriously and the feeling doing the mantra is gives me like a goose bumps yet relaxing your mind.
And I guess that's the reason why I'm doing the "mantra" thing now. I need to relax my mind from all the stresses. I need peace of mind at least before going to sleep so that I would have a very pleasant dreams.
Well, I'm gonna continue the chanting thing for a couple of minutes and then I'll go straight to bed na.
So yeah! goodMornYt!
zZz

No comments:

Post a Comment