Monday, April 6, 2009

Thinking of Cris


I wonder why I'm always thinking of him. Sabi nila kapag daw naiisip mo yung isang tao, naiisip ka din daw nito. Pero in my case, I don't think that he was also thinking of me. I super liked Cris from the very start. And up until now, I'm still hoping for a miracle! a miracle na maging kami!!! waaa!!! AS IF!!! I think he doesn't like me, the way I like him. We had so much differences, and one thing I found common sa amin eh yung course namin which is NURSING. Oh pati the passion for music!

For those people who doesn't know Cris in my life. Siya yung guy I met sa myyearbook. And then after 3 months we decided to finally met up in person. But then after the day we met up, natigil na yung communication namin. I really don't know why! Probably, he doesn't like me etc. But napaka MEAN naman niya kung yun yung reason why he's avoiding me dba! That was January nung nag meet kami... and after 2 1/2 months, God answered my prayer! Nagkita kami accidentally in a place and time na I don't really expect seeing him. It was the 1st day of immersion sa tapat ng school namin, 5:30 in the morning!!! At first, hindi ako makapaniwala na siya yung nakita kong dumaan, that's why I had to follow him hanggang sa basement nung hospital (where he is currently having his training, which is my based hospital naman) para lang makasigurado na I wasn't having hallucinations. And BOOM! when i called his name, lumingon siya. Sa sobrang tuwa ko seeing him, hindi ko alam yung sasabihin ko. Oh well, we didn't talked much, siguro mga 3 minutes lang kami nakapag-usap!!! and that was the best 3 minutes ever!!! Kaya nga habang nasa immersion ako medyo inspired ako kasi nakita ko siya. Sayang kasi sandali lang kami nakapag-usap.

I hope God will let our fate meet again, and by that time sana makausap ko siya ng matagal and makasama ng matagal.


Seriously, I'm trying to forget him na kasi nasasaktan ako thinking that he doesn't like me. Pero what can I do, I'm too weak when it comes to HEART matter. I always follow what my heart is beating for. Siya kasi yung guy na opposite ng mga qualities I'm looking for, except for the fact na chinito siya. EwAn ko ba! I think it was fate na magkakilala kami.

I wanted to know what he thinks of me, hay! i'm thinking of impossible! Siguro, dun lang ako titigil once I figured it out.
For now, I'll try to be contented browsing his pics sa facebook and friendster niya. :)

2 comments:

  1. wahh!! parang fate talaga! hahaha! ang galing naman! mukang tinamaan ka tlaga kay chris na yan ah. Hehehe. sya ba yung nakwento mo sakin nung nag EK tayo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Cm: yep! siya nga yun sis!!! :(

    ReplyDelete