Thursday, April 23, 2009

Group 1 Gala


Yesterday, the weather was not really good. It was raining so hard. But the rain won't stop us from eating Shabu-Shabu! arghhh So we took a cab up to Shangrila, by the way I was with my group 1B fellas. Upon reaching Shang, we hurriedly go to the Shabu-Shabu stall since we were super hungry, because we only had a few slices of cake for lunch.

We don't talk much while eating, as they said " galit-galit muna". Kasi gutom na nga kami! So we all wanted to finish eating first before "chikahan" in order to regain energy. But since we are all sort of cam whore, we can't stop ourselves from taking some pics while eating our cute shabu-shabu. We also ate siomai after, for drinks, Mean, Val and I had iced tea, while Mae and Correa had coconut shake (eww, I wonder what does it tastes).

After we ate, we went in a karaoke room at Quantum. Yep! It's so kewl! We had a video while singing. I actually uploaded it at youtube, but then I won't post it in public since we were wearing our uniforms and we'll be dead if the faculty sees that. Actually, we were not allowed to post any pics nor video of ours wearing our uniforms. So we really are dead meat if they see that video, it's not nude hahaha but we were wearing our uniform. Just in case you guys wanna see it, just send me a message. *wink

Lemme continue my story...

So we sang... and then I went out of the glass room to look for a song. And I was surprised when a guy seats beside me. So I took a look at him using my peripheral vision. haha! yeah! I'm surprised that this guy is a "HEY". Just in case you guys was not familiar of that lingo of ours, "HEY" means "CUTE/HOTTie guy". So I went inside the room again and I told them, "take a look at that guy, what do you think?" and they said "a HEY" so I told them to take a picture of us haha while seating outside, so the second time I went out I pretend I was looking for a song again. haHa yAy! I hope he doesn't noticed what were planning.





And we all like going super hyper again seeing a 'HEY' around the corner. Haha! He is cute but I think he's old, so whatever! I like somebody else anyway he's older than me too but I much like him like super likey him, we don't have pictures together though, because he's so far like the stars from up above. haha
So back to Quantum, after 12 songs we decided to go back home since we're all tired and wasted. Actually, we just wanted to dine out and celebrate because the 1st rotation for the summer duty is over. And you know for another "bonding time". Next time we'll go play billiards, of course not in our uniforms.



till next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment