Saturday, March 7, 2009

Something about the blog I couldn't end up



I was writing up something before this blog. Too bad I cannot find the right words to end up that blog. I guess, I'll just have to post it once I'm in the mood to finish it up. It's pretty much a long story about a guy who just dumped me. Oh! the word "dumped" is too exaggerating but I really can't find the best word to describe what really happened between us. If it isn't dumping? then what in the world could it possibly be?

A thought just came to me right now, probably the reason why I couldn't find the words to finish up that blog is that I'm not yet ready to end up on what we've had just started.

I really really felt sad, depressed, and anxious about it.

It was just weird that after what had happened, here I am still hoping that one of these coming days, he will send me a message asking me out blah blah. Damn it! No matter how hard I try not to think of him, I just found myself thinking of him reminiscing all the good talks that we've shared.

When will this stop? I don't want to end things in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment