Monday, March 9, 2009

My 8 Major Stressors....


How will I start this? (FYI: This is arranged from lowest to highest factor that stresses me)

Oh well... Since the start of this school year 2008-2009, I was in a major stress. There are a lot of changes that confronts my capacity being a student and as a young adult. The very first thing that stresses me was being a section one student. I know its really something to be proud of , but behind that a lot of pressure was on you, since many people are expecting too much on us. I'm a kind of student who is not really a grade conscious, as in SERIOUSLY! If you know what I mean! I believe that I don't go to school to compete for grades but to learn as much as I could. When it comes to studies, I just do whatever I feel like doing. If I don't feel studying my lesson I won't but if I feel like reading I will. That's me, my action really depends on my mood. Since then, I never consider myself as the smartest nor the brightest student, I believe that everyone was given a functioning brain and it depends on you on how will you use it.

2nd, that stresses me this year was being a part of the quiz bee team of our school, we call ourselves as the chosen three. I never expected to be part of that, but I guess it was all fate. I was not the one who competed on the competition, but at least I was a part of the training. The training was really stressful, I swear!

The 3rd thing that stresses me, was being chosen as the President of one of the organization in our school.

4th, being the crowned Ms. OLGC/Nursing. Why? well, its pretty much unexplainable. hahaha But seriously, I feel a lot of pressure!

5th, my grades! This part! oh well, this year I'm quite happy-go-lucky! or should I say in layman's term "petiks". I said awhile ago, I'm not a grade conscious, I'm not! But what I mean here is that my grades is quite low compared to the previous years. And I sort of misses some lessons because I cannot focus my attention on the lesson, and worst, I go to class without reading my lessons. I depend mostly on the discussions.

6th, My love life... This is something I'm not really in a rush. It just stresses me the fact that every time I get to like somebody, that person doesn't feel the same for me, and somehow when somebody likes me I turn them down, since I don't like him. I just hope I won't be an old maid! hahaha

7th, family problems. Right now we are facing a financial crisis and a lot more other than money!

8th, myself! my self-expectations stresses me!


So here it is, my 8 lists of stressors.

2 comments:

  1. Pareho tayo sa stress no.6 mo.. hehehe.. napakaUNFAIR noh?! hahaha! Buhay nga naman.. tsk tsk.. pero nakakatawa talaga na parehong pareho tayo dun sa part na yun ng buhay naten.. I'm not alone pala.. hehehe..

    ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Guu-Guu: apir!!! parehas pla tayo!!!

    ReplyDelete