Monday, April 26, 2010

Future Plans

College days is finally over, now what? I'm about to take the licensure exam in just a few days from now. And I'm not sure what will be the result of it. Will I be a Registered Nurse before the end of the third quarter of the year? Nobody knows, but with God at my side I'm sure I can make it. Anyway, whatever the result of it I will still settle on my plans. Since my family will not be able to send me to med school nor the graduate school for my Master's degree, I have to start searching for a job, so that I could start helping out my family to pay our debts. Yep, you've heard that right!


So here's my Plan A, I will submit an application for a job as flight nurse/attendant or cruise ship attendant/med personnel (I'm not sure on what they call that job). And If I'm blessed enough to received my license, I will enter a training school for my profession as a nurse while waiting for the result of my job haunting thing. I will go for IV training and I will refresh my NC-CLEX training on BLS & ACLS and I'm also planning to complete DR cases so that I could also be a Registered Midwife. I'm sure I can comply with all of this in just a short period of time. If I get hired, that's GOOD! And if I won't be able to make it on my plan A, I have no choice but to go with my Plan B, and that is to work as a Nurse. Since I'm really interested in Psychiatric Nursing, I will job haunt inside the National Center for Mental Health, and at the same time I will try to find a way in which I can be hired directly as an OR nurse. And I'm also planning to acquire a training on Dialysis, since I'm also interested to be a Dialysis nurse. If I made it, I will have to work here for 2 years to gain experience before leaving the country. If I will not make it I'll stick with my Plan C, and that's to work as a call center agent! While applying on a modeling agency! Hahaha! KAMON!!! Who knows I might be discovered! LOLz *DREAMING* I still have my Plan D, whether I pass or not on the Licensure exam I will have to work on my Canadian & US papers so that if luck is in my side I can go there and come across a good paying job. And while waiting for that paper, I will take up a foreign language class, specifically in Spanish, Mandarin, French and Japanese. I just need to learn the basics! ^_^


So that's my plans A to D! That's my plan so far, and it's still prior to change! Since we all know that most of the time, things usually not go according to our plans but according to God's plan for us!


So anyway here's my goal, I want to settle first all my family's debt, it's not that big anyway so I'm positive I can pay that in a year or two, I just really have to work hard. And then I can now save up money for a house and a car of my own! Since I was a kid well not totally a KID, hmm I always wanted to have a vacation house at Tagaytay or anywhere near a coast at La Union or Pangasinan (part of it was influenced by my mom), and I also want to have a condo unit at The Fort. If I'm lucky enough I would love to have a pent house. And last, I want to have my dream house. So yeah I want 3 different properties in different location. But I still have no idea where my dream house will be. However, since it's a glass house I think it would be nice if it's on top of a mountain. And when it comes to automobile, I would still love to have a Suzuki Swift, Mazda, and a Ford Expedition. I will perhaps only buy the latest car by that time if I would be able to get any of those three since those were the first 3 cars that I wanted. My fondness of cars was influenced by my brother who loves automobiles. And of course, it is not ideal to work forever, so yeah I will also save up enough money to start a small business. And the business thing was influenced by my sister, who is engaged into the business world. And my keenness for boys is influenced by my father, the chick boy! Wahahaha just kidding! I also wanted to help out my niece and nephews in their school stuff, since I owe my success to my Ate & Kuya! So it's like payback time to those people who've done a lot of sacrifices for me. Seriously, I want my Ate to manage whatever business I will have in the future. And I will buy my brother whatever car he wanted, and for Toppe (my step brother) I will help him out to change his views in life I will help him out to get a good job, and I will buy Papa the jeepney that he wanted since then, and for Mama, I want to take care of her and share every success I will have. I will let my mom experience the life she doesn't had before because she had to sacrifice a lot for us/me. And I don't know how long my mom's life will be so I have to work so hard so that I could give her that life as soon as possible. And if I become really successful, I wanted to help out those people who need a financial assistance for their health or education. Coz, I think my success will be more fruitful enough if I get to share it.

And my most important goal is to find my TRUE HAPPINESS! I'm still uncertain where and when to find it, but I just hope it will find its way to me.

And I'm also praying that I would be able to achieve all my goals before my life here on earth end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment