Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unexpected Sunday

I had a sunday class from 8am till 5pm. After our class, my bestfriendMean, Lara & I attended the Sunday Mass @ the SM mEgamall. Oh I almost forgot we were with Rein.



While waiting for the start of the mass, Lara & I was chatting quietly, and she opened up to me about Cris. So Cris and her friend was going out and texting blah blah. At first I was like oK! what's next? I thought I was fine, since it was almost a year ago when Cris and I went out together. But then, before I knew it I was talking to God and asking Him to pls heal the unseen wound in my heart. My prayer was answered right then and there, at the end of the mass Im feeling much better, I guess its a matter of letting go and letting God. And everything will fall into its right place. Anyway, the most unexpected thing that happened to me today was... I opened up my facebook to write something on my status message, and as I look at my usual featured friends, someone's missing, guess who? it was my Dear John. I'm not sure if he deleted me or he discontinued using his facebook, all I know was tears are flowing in my eyes. Ouch!!! What's the point of doing that?



I'm feeling so devastated. SERIOUSLY!!! Why is it happening to me?! and then I've realized if God is with me I need not to worry anything. From now on I will stop worrying about my love life. I know what I want, that's why I choose to wait Faithfully. God has a better plan for me, I may not know it for now. But it will unveil in the right time, and in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment