Monday, July 13, 2009

The Last Token

Wherever I go, I always carry with me a token. I kept it inside the side pocket of my cell phone casing. When my friends borrow my phone, they always notice that token. So they begin asking me a question about that token. The usual answer I gave them back is that, 'it's something that reminds me of a friend.'

As far as I could remember, we've used that token for a karaoke machine. I had kept two tokens with me, but I lost the other one. So I'm trying to keep the last token safe.

Some people might find that token ordinary, but for me that is priceless. The place where I got that token is somewhere in manila. That was the first time I went to that kind of place, and I have no idea when would I get back to that place again.

I'm looking forward to use that last token with the same person I'm with the last time I went there, and I'm keeping it for a final song with him.

I'm not sure if things would turn out to something I want, but then that last token signifies my last chance to prove something to that person. I believe that there is this 50% possibility that things would work out just fine, and the other 50% is the opposed of the first possibility. But whatever happens I would still love to use that last token against all odds with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment