Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today Conversation with "J"

I won't make the story long...
Well he keeps on bugging me why I liked him, me on the otherhand cannot explain the reason behind it. Argh! I don't know naman talaga! It wasn't about physical attraction and I'm very sure of it, since "hindi pa kami nagkikita personally". *sigh* If I do have the answers to his question sasagutin ko naman eh. I mean there's nothing to hide naman. Basta all I know I'm happy talking to him and my friends are my witness, because they can tell that I'm really happy.
*sigh Sigh sigh* Bakit nga kaya?
He finds it funny, because I LIKED him so fast... erRR ano magagawa ko eh yun yung feeling ko eh!
On our conversation he also asked me if ever I had my heart broken? well, napaisip tuloy ako... When do you say that your heart broken? When was the last time somebody broke my heart? Is it really broken? For me kasi heart broken is something like the person you like doesn't like you the way you liked him/her, wherein you feel rejected etc... That was broken hearted for me. Hmm the last guy who broke my heart was "C"... I really felt bad about it, but I have to move on and even though things doesn't work up the way I wanted it to be, I'm still happy because at least nagtagpo ang aming landas!!! haha tagalog na tagalog. I never regret knowing him.
As for "J", your saying that you don't fall easily even if you like the girl right? Well, does it mean you sort of like me but not attached? Don't worry I'm not asking you to fall for me anyway... Lets just enjoy whatever there is for us, right? That's something I've learned from my past experience, enjoy the next good thing! And if you don't like me, just say it so ok? I'll rather hear the truth than a lie. (as if naman he's reading this eh noh? haha)
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment